Is the exam offered outside the United States?
The CESP is only offered in the United States at this time. While international candidates are welcomed, the examination was created using a Role Delineation Study process that studied best practices in the United States. In addition, the examination in its current forms references US specific laws and systems.
Interested in learning more about becoming CESP™ certified? Watch APSE’s Free CESP™ Informational Webinar.
- Learn about certification, accreditation and their benefits
- Review the development of the CESP™ certification exam
- Review exam eligibility requirements
- Learn how to prepare for the exam
- Find out what to do before, during and after the exam
If you have additional questions, please email us or call 301-279-0060.