When and where will I take the exam?
The exam is offered 6 times per year, with testing at testing sites nationwide throughout the United States.
The steps to schedule and plan for your exam are as follows:
- Submit your Eligibility Application and pay examination fee ($199 per attempt)
- Once approved for eligibility, you can schedule your exam for during the testing window
You will receive an email from testing vendor PSI. This will include all registration details. Then you can pick the day and time that works best for you. It is first-
- Select Organization: Certification/Professional Associations
- Select Sponsor Name: Association of People Supporting Employment First (APSE)
- Select the Certified Employment Support Professional Examination.
There are several hundred PSI-managed computer-based testing centers in the United States. Testing centers are open Monday through Saturday, excluding holidays. Hours and days of availability vary at each testing center.
PLEASE note that you must:
Your examination fee and application are only good for the examination window in which you applied.
The cancelation and rescheduling policies are linked below.