What eligibility documentation is needed for the CESP™ application?
Candidates for CESP ™ certification show proof of their eligibility at the time of application.
Applicants for certification must provide the following documentation when applying:
- Education Requirement:
- High school (or equivalent) diploma or transcript. Note that a transcript or diploma from postsecondary education can be submitted in lieu of high school or equivalent. PDF or .jpg files are accepted.
- Experience Requirement:
- Resume: An updated resume reflecting their experience as an Employment Support Professional. PDF or Word files are accepted.
- Written recommendation from current or previous employer(s) to verify you meet the work experience requirement. The application will provide a space for you to enter the email address of the individual who will be verifying your information. Verification to show eligibility must be provided before you will be able to submit your application.
- More questions about the employer verification? Employer Verification
- Code of Conduct:
- Each applicant must agree to and sign the Code of Conduct included in the application.
If you have questions around your eligibility, click the contact link in the upper right-hand corner. If you submit your application and are deemed ineligible to sit for the exam based on the requirements, you will be refunded your application fee minus a nonrefundable $40 application processing fee.
The proof of eligibility is not required for current CESP certificants ™ looking to recertify by exam.